DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Exp 3 to 5 Years)
Looking for :
• Experience managing PPC, SEO, SMM, Mobile Marketing and Affiliate Marketing.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
• Minimum Bachelor degree.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Plan and execute all webs, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple Channels and customer touch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Generate content ideas & themes, newsletter & blog posts & social media websites.
• Data Analytics & SEO : Implement & enhance e-commerce tracking using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager and tracking key KPIs to own and create data driven action plans to increase digital marketing campaigns performance.
• SEM: Plan, manage, execute, analyse and report CPC campaigns.
• E-Mail: Design and integrate emailing and newsletters time to time and target the focused customers/importers/wholesalers & bulk buyers in the leather products industry and handicrafts to be added soon.
• Social Media Marketing: Manage, engage and moderate social media channels and increase the visibility of our products and brands on these websites to bring in customers.
• Conceptualise and execute end-to-end digital marketing campaigns which include social media marketing, email marketing, building digital tools to support marketing campaigns.
• Support Brands on Programs, day to day interaction on big strategic projects. Understand the business needs, come up with new ideas, and then influence the teams to Implement or test the ideas.
• Ability to map out digital marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) across Industries. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of the same in an effort to maximize results.
• Guide and Work closely with marketing teams to ensure brand needs are being met and feed brand issues and ideas to them.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends).
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Social media marketing.