WORDPRESS DEVELOPER (1-3 YEARS)
– Designing and implementing new features and functionality
– Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
– Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
– Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
– Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
– Strong understanding of PHP back-end development